Sunday, February 7, 2010

More Love, Less Hate



"How can you love God which you can not see, and hate your brother which you see everyday." Perform LOVE. - Minista Jazz

people hate because they've been taught to hate
we have to teach one another how to love more
and love more freely

maybe they're that way because no one loved them
and love may be their only cure

but who is they? haven’t we all
experienced moments of hatred?


I do not hate so I do not attract hate

I do not believe in haters
just unknowing and misunderstandings

even those who may try to hate me
for doing so realize they can only love me
in the end but first
they must love themselves

I love so I attract love

I do not believe that when you love more
the hate grows stronger, I have actually
experienced the opposite

I do not pray for anyone or anything

silence, inner peace is the closest way to God

turn down the noise

chakra mediations
sending out vibes
healing energies

we can only change ourselves
but creating more balance within
leads to
more balance all around

I see change in all of the children around me
They see the god/goddess in me
And my presence commands love

the world is not sick and twisted
we just need to
love more and hate less

2 comments:

  1. The greatest challenge is showing love to those who work against you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It it easire when you accept them for who they are, forgive them, and see their "work against you" as a lesson to be learned, as energy that can be molded and serve you a positive purpose . . . sometimes we just need to change our own perspective

    ReplyDelete